"I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather be of one mind, united in thought and purpose." (1 Corinthians 1:10 NLT)
As a dynamic church proclaiming the Word of God, we are committed to love God, care for the body and reach the world.
Equipping Christians for ministry - Mathew 9:35-38; Ephesians 4:11-12
Evangelizing our world for Jesus Christ - Acts:1-8; Proverbs 11:30
Who We Are
Here's what you will find.... a casual atmosphere today's music and media presentations a message relevant to your daily life an amazing children's ministry friendly, smiling faces who will greet you and help you find your way around our campus.
We believe that God’s Word confirms that marriage is between one man and one woman. We also believe that Christians are to remain sexually pure by abstaining from homosexuality, fornication and adultery.
Genesis 2:22-24-God established marriage by creating a woman to give to Adam as his wife.
Romans 1:24-It is a sin for a man to be with a man or woman to be with a woman.
1st Corinthians 6:18-20-Flee from sexual sin.
1st Corinthians 7:2-One wife, one husband.
Galatians 5:19(KJV)- Works of the flesh are manifested as adultery and fornication.
What We Believe
A. We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
B. We believe our God is one, but is manifested in three distinct individuals; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
C. We believe Christianity is based upon the following:
* The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* His sinless life.
* His miracles.
* His vicarious an atoning death.
* His bodily resurrection.
* His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
* His personal return in power and glory as Lord and King.
* The fall of man and his lost state, which makes necessary the "born again" experience through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
* The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate men.
* The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessings in Heaven and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of hell.
* The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues and all the gifts of the Spirit in among believers since the day of Pentecost continuing until the Lord's return.